What is researchHUB?
ResearchHUB, a platform for scholars worldwide, is founded in September 2015 by Dr. Ziaul Haque Munim, currently Associate Professor at the University of South-Eastern Norway. RHUB is dedicated to publish videos on different research methods showing a step-by-step guideline, and providing tips and strategies to publish in high quality academic journals. Our audience ranges from Bachelors students to Professor including others in between such as Masters students, researchers, PhD candidates.
- Publish accessible step-by-step research method videos.
- Knowledge dissemination video series based on recent research finding.
- Academic blog portal for scholars.
- Block-courses on request (paid).
- Webinars on academic writing and publishing.
- PhD survival guide.
- Academic job portal. Candidates can find open academic job positions worldwide, and universities or research institution can post academic position.
Benefits of being a researchHUB member?
|Job search service||Free||Free|
|Job alert service||Free||Free|
|Job posting service||Paid||Free|
|CV review service||No||Paid|
|Access to blog section||Free||Free|
|Access to research method videos on YouTube||Free||Free|
|Publication sharing *||No||Free|
|Seminars and webinars||Paid||Free|
*Share your recent publication with a community of researchers (10000+) via researchHUB Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Newsletter.
Last updated November 7, 2019