- Hands on tutorial.
- Bachelor Students
- Masters Students
- Phd & Post Doc
- University Faculty Members
- Anyone Interested in Acamdemic Writing
This course illustrates the essential components required to create professional-quality documents with the LaTeX. LaTeX is frequently used to write a thesis, reports, and scientific papers for journals, conferences, and making presentations. The essential beauty of LaTeX is that it separates the task of document layout/visual representation from that of the contents of the documents. As a result, you pay more attention to the actual contents and are not distracted by the visual appearance. It also automates many of the tedious processes involved in writing professional publications such as management of references, visual layout, and formatting styles.
With LaTeX, you will find easy and effective management of references, figures, tables, footnotes, formatting, mathematical equations, algorithms, and scientific proofs, that have no match compared to the conventional document setting and word processing software.
The course is designed in a way that will introduce you to tools that are freely available online. The examples and other instructional material are included for you to download and practice.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE
- You are a confident user of LaTeX.
- You will be able to create your own document in LaTeX.
- You will learn about different elements of creating professional documents such as how to manage references, figures, tables, footnotes, formatting, mathematical equations, algorithms, scientific proofs, and many others.
- You will be able to create well-formatted mathematical equations, algorithms, and proofs.
Participants receive a course completion certificate from Research HUB upon finishing all lectures and MCQs within 01 to 30 weeks from the enrollment date. See sample certificate here HERE.
The course contents are subject to copyright. Unauthorized distribution of the course contents will lead to legal actions by Research HUB. The enrolled participants will have lifetime access to the course materials and any future updates. For institutional subscription, contact us at email@example.com.