This R-Script bundle is prepared by Dr. Ziaul H. Munim. Download the R-script for bibliometric analysis using the Bibliometrix package in R-software. It covers:
(1) Detailed bibliometric analysis R-script
- Setting up data extracted from bibliography databases such as WOS, Scopus;
- All citation analysis;
- Lotka’s law analysis;
- Citation network analysis including bibliographic coupling, co-citation, co-occurrence etc.;
- Conceptual structure analysis;
- Historiograph analysis.
(2) R-script for merging multiple bibliography dataset
(3) Sample bibliography dataset
- One sample WOS dataset (txt format)
- One sample SCOPUS dataset (bibtext format)
- One sample DIMENSIONS dataset (CSV format)
Alternatively you can enroll in the Bibliometric Literature Review course that includes all of this and much more!