- Basic understanding of matrices.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Core concepts in MCDM methods
- Practical examples of AHP application
- Guide for advanced applications
- Directions for research and journal publication using AHP
- Bachelor students
- Master students
- PhD students
- Early career researchers
- Anyone interested in MCDM
Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)/Analytic Network Process (ANP)
This on-demand online course presents the concepts of the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and demonstrates step-by-step process for implementing AHP in research and practice. The course is organized into three modules:
- Module 1: Planning an AHP study
- Module 2: Implementing an AHP study
- Module 3: Advanced application of AHP
Professor Joseph Sarkis
THE COURSE INCLUDES
- 13 on-demand lectures.
- 02 MCQ tests for assessment (+2 retake).
- Recommended readings PDF.
- Lifetime access to course resources and updates.
The course contents are subject to copyright. Unauthorized distribution of the course contents will lead to legal actions by Research HUB. The enrolled participants will have lifetime access to the course materials and any future updates. For institutional subscription, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Module 1: Planning AHP Study
Module 2: Implementing AHP
Module 3: Advanced Applications of AHP
Concise, clear and enriching!Absolutely love the course content. Very simplistic approach to inculcate the AHP aspects with clearly stated examples. Learnt so much within the 3 modules provided! Definitely looking forward to more of those concerning the multi criteria decision making aspects!