- short course
- Bachelor level
Software and Tools for Research: What to Use and Where to Find
This short course is designed especially for students who are in undergrad level and need to do research for the first time and write an essay/term paper or bachelor thesis but do not know where to start. This course will introduce you with relevant tools and software for your academic research. This course has 2 module divided into 8 lessons, 4 lesson specific exercises and 2 quizzes. You have to obtain 80% marks to pass this course. This course won’t teach any software except brief introduction of tools (websites, application programs etc.), rather focusing on “Introducing you the tools and software”.
Objectives of the course
- To introduce you how to step into research (i.e. collecting info/data and articles, downloading software, using the tools) using the internet
- What software and tools you can use and where you can find them
- Brief introduction of the software and tools
- After finishing the course you will be confident enough to start your academic research
- To make you confident so that you can help other students by your acquired knowledge from this course
Participant receives course completion certificate from Research HUB Online Education upon finishing all lectures, exercises and quiz within 01 to 15 weeks from the enrollment date.
The course includes
- Eight on-demand lectures covering about 1-2 hours.
- one lecture slide
- quiz tests (2 retake)
- Lifetime access to course resources and update
- Online live chat session with instructor (participants will be allotted individual time schedule once, time duration would be 5-10 minutes)
See Payment Options here.
Muhammad Iqbal Hossain is an Independent research enthusiast, obtained Master of Economics (Environmental Economics) from Dhaka School of Economics, Bangladesh. He writes on socioeconomic issues and human development. He published four op-ed (co-authored one) in renowned Bangladeshi English daily “The Financial Express”. You are welcome to access his LinkedIn profile. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course contents are subject to copyright. Unauthorized distribution of the course contents will lead to legal actions by Research HUB. The enrolled participants will have lifetime access to the course materials and any future updates. For institutional subscription, contact us at email@example.com.
Module 1: Sarts and Steps
Module 2: Word Processor, Data analysis software, and cloud storage