- Windows operating system
- Access to Web of Science database
- Internet Explorer
- Easy to follow
- Step by step guideline
- Lead to journal article for publication
- Master students
- PhD students
- Early career researchers
HistCite is one of the most popular and user friendly citation analysis tools. This on demand online course presents bibliometric analysis using HistCite step-by-step. The course is organized into three modules:
- Module 1 covers setting up HistCite including data extraction and preparation.
- Module 2 introduces bibliometric metrics and desmonstrates analysis using HistCite
- Module 3 presents cluster analysis using HistCite and the VosViewer software.
Ziaul Haque Munim is Associate Professor of Maritime Logistics at the Faculty of Technology, Natural and Maritime Sciences at the University of South-Eastern Norway. His main research interests include maritime logistics, supply chain management, forecasting and research methods. He holds a PhD degree in International Management from the University of Agder and MSc degree in Supply Chain Management from the Vienna University of Economics and Business. He has extensive training in Structural Equation Modeling from the University of Oslo and University of Cambridge. Further, he has a diploma in Global Transport Challenges from the University of Oxford. His publications have appeared in leading journals such as the Journal of Business Research, Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Journal of Cleaner Production and others. Follow his research on researchgate (https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ziaul_Munim).
Participants receives course completion certificate from Research HUB upon finishing all lectures and MCQs within 01 to 30 weeks from the enrollment date. See sample certificate here HERE.
THE COURSE INCLUDES
- 11 on-demand lectures.
- MCQ tests for assessment (+2 retake).
- HistCite installer file and manual.
- Sample journal articles.
- Sample literature review matrix (Excel file).
- Lifetime access to course resources and updates.
The course contents are subject to copyright. Unauthorized distribution of the course contents will lead to legal actions by Research HUB. The enrolled participants will have lifetime access to the course materials and any future updates. For institutional subscription, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bibliometric Literature Review